12.13.2008

thirteen. fourteen.
























Thirteen + Fourteen = Twenty Seven of my most favoritest, bestest comrades in all the Internets—some new, some old, some silver, some gold.

Last week, beautiful Lori of automatism gifted me a spot in a line-up of blogs that she loves; she was on official business, admirably fulfilling her duties as recipient of an I Love Your Blog thing, wouldn't you know. Now I'm doing likewise (except that I'm bending the rules to include more than the suggested seven sites in an attempt to make this effort fit into Days Thirteen and Fourteen, as if by magic).

Brilliant, gorgeous, luminous—each and every one of you. What can I say except thank you for making my days merry and bright. I wish you all the happiest of holidays and a new year filled with wonder and joy.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy blog love all around! Thanks so much, Diana! And happy happy holidays to you, too.

Lori

TIG said...

And the very same warmest holiday wishes to you, Diana! How I love the way you've laid out this beautiful post -- thanks so much for including me in your list. Happy, happy holidays, and a New Year filled with love and life.

xo

P said...

Oh! My! Goodness!

I am very flattered and touched to be part of such fabulous women. I can't wait to explore the ones I don't know. Thank you so much for including me!

Emma said...

Oh my goodness. Thank you so much, Diana! I am beyond flattered.

Jane Flanagan said...

Thanks Diana!!! You're unbelievably lovely. And inspired. And inspiring!

Happy Holidays

Jane
xxx

My Castle in Spain said...

oh...mais vous ĂȘtes merveilleuse Diana !
merci merci....i'm so touched and, yes, proud !
Lots of joy to you...Happy holiday!

Jen said...

And thank you Diana, for making our days so beautiful and filled with visual delights!

paris parfait said...

Oh thank you, Diana! Am thrilled to be in such fine company. Happy holidays to you and yours.

Design Scouting said...

Wishing you a wonderful holiday and delightful, happy new year!

Design Scouting said...

and i'm so honored to be on your list! thank you thank you!

tangobaby said...

Darling d i a n a : m u s e:

thank you for the lovely recognition! I did not even know I was amongst such inspired and talented folks but I am honored to be here.

For a blah Monday, you have put a skip in my step today. Thank you!

xoxo

Ron McBride said...

I am really enjoying your blog, the style and layout. It reminds me of a place we lived in Albuquerque, NM. The walls were Mission White. We were in a minimalist phase at the time,it just seemed peaceful. My friend used to come over and just sit and stare. His wife loved knick knacks and there was not one inch of wall space that wasn't covered by something or other. He liked that too but I guess he needed a break from time to time.

anyway, thanks for your blog and I will have to check out all these blogs you like. I already am familiar and am quite infatuated with Tangobaby's blog, and if you like her, I can't wait to see what other treasures I am going to find in this blogging community.

I feel lately like I have struck Gold....